Death to the Stock Photo is an image resource, community, and art funding system for creatives crushing the mold across the planet.
(a.k.a. folks like you)
We’re proud to be a tribe built by artists, for artists; sharing what we know, passing along tools and resources, and encouraging each other to pursue the extraordinary and the unknown.
- Who is this for?
- Death to Stock is for those who are looking to build extraordinary work that breaks the mold.We like to think we’re a great supplement of creative energy and fuel in the form of media, to those who want to continually produce high quality work. We actively serve large companies of the best and brightest like Pinterest and Visa, as well as freelancers.
- How does the membership work?
- To kick off your membership, we’ve got 95+ photo packs waiting for you. From there, you’ll start receiving emails every other week with new photo packs. All photo packs are about 15-25 photos shot for a specific theme. For example, Road trip around Colorado, or Solo artist.
- Can I be a DTS photographer?
- We do accept photographer submissions. We contract every photographer we work with for paid shoots, you can reach out to us by emailing us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How often will I get photos?
- Every other week we ship a new photo set!
- What is the full circle initiative?
- In 2015, a percentage of the profit from Premium membership pours right back into our community, to fund photography trips, creative projects, and adventures for our members around the world.The best part? The creatives you fund send stuff right back at you, as new image packs, stories, and inspiration galoreIt’s a sustainable business model for pushing art forward.